Thursday, February 5, 2009

Look what I can do!

Hey, it's Rowen here! Isn't that a cool video of me walking?! It is pretty fun I guess, but I still can get around faster on my hands and knees. Mama and Dada get pretty excited when I do walk- they are so silly! This video is from over a week ago when I was over at my Papa and Grammy's house. Daddy is holding out one of my favorite things to play with- his protein shake shaker. Those things are so awesome! I am getting better every day at walking; now I can turn around and go much farther before I fall down. Mama doesn't know it yet but very soon I will be running and she will get her running in without having to get on the treadmill. Racoco is really the one who is going to suffer the most :).

5 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Aww, he's growing up so fast! Way to go Rowen...you'll be a pro in no time!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Way to go Rowen! How fun to watch him grow!

Josie S. said...

Yea Rowen!!! Can't wait to see your new skills!

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

Go Rowen! How fun is it to watch them learn new things?

Haak House said...

He is a such a cutie! I love that the bait is a bottle.