Eric and I thought we had at least a few more years before we had to worry about this...
This happened a few weekends ago. Eric and I were both busy getting things done around the house which partly explains why my child is left in only a cloth diaper and no diaper cover or pants (mostly, Rowen just loves to be naked and this was as much as I was willing to risk this day!). So, Rowen decided to entertain himself- can't blame him :).
3 comments:
Haha, that is too cute! Kariya thought it was hilarious and was laughing. I guess she was remembering when she did the same thing!
That is so cute! He is so focused! He is so sweet... I miss you guys!
Clara loves our wallets too. I gave her a pretend one with old IDs and she has a blast.
By the way...isn't that great to let them play with just a few or no clothes on...they stay occupied and have more fun. It is a great tactic for getting stuff done.
That's so funny! How innovative you are, Rowen. :)
Post a Comment