Rowen's good friend, Bennett, turns 1 today! Rowen just had to give Bennett a call to wish him a happy Birthday! I guess Bennett won't get a birthday kiss until Rowen sees him next. Last time the boys were together they gave eachother a kiss! It was so sweet :). I wish we had that on video so we could show it to them someday-haha!
Bennett and Rowen share the same "month day"- the 27th. Every month when Rowen becomes a month older I always think of Bennett as well. We feel so fortunate to have sweet Bennett in our lives. We wish you a very special day Bennett! See you soon.
3 comments:
Haha, that was so cute! It really looked like he was dialing and then going to talk there at the beginning. :)
Yay, happy birthday Bennett! I knew it was coming up soon. How sweet of Rowen to wish you a happy day. :)
Thanks Rowen and Liza! Bennett, his Grammie, and I all watched the video together and we all laughed! What a great birthday wish! See you soon!
Post a Comment