First, we enjoyed a thrilling ride on the train; then, we picked the perfect pumpkins; next, Rowen and daddy successfully made it through the corn maze along with Bennett and Todd (Cooper and Tim sat it out this year and were grateful when it took the other boys about 40 minutes to get through it); and last, we ended the morning with eating lunch together outside and doing a few of the other fun activities, enjoying possibly the last weekend of gorgeous weather.
It was so fun watching all three boys take in the scenery and enjoy the experience in their own ways. Rowen was really into picking out pumpkins this year. He ran all over the pumpkin patch saying, "ummmmm" as if he was thinking hard about which pumpkin to pick, then he would point to a specific pumpkin and saying "this!" or "little!" or "big!". It was darling. We ended up with three pumpkins, one for each of us, and a few extras for decoration. Rowen had to push the pumpkin cart all by himself of course- no help from daddy was allowed! He actually could push it pretty well and was determined to push it up the dirt road all by himself. Eric and I just had to laugh- that is so our Rowen.





3 comments:
Cute pictures! That is one thing that is one thing that I really miss about Spokane! I have not found any good pumpkin patches in Salt Lake.
He just gets cuter and cuter! Every stage it fun, but they get so funny when they start to talk!
What a fun tradition you guys have started together! Looks like it was a beautiful day and that you had a great time! I still have fond memories of going to Green Bluff and picking pumpkins when I was little. How neat for all the boys!
Post a Comment