Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hundred Acre Wood

Halloween was sure fun this year! I can't remember the last time I really dressed up for Halloween. We had a great time creating our costumes and
watching Rowen enjoy the day.

These photos were taken right before we left for a Halloween party we were invited to.

Rowen loved my Tigger whiskers so much that he had to have a few of his own!
As you can see in the photo above he got a real kick out of it :).


Our little Pooh Bear (with whiskers:))


Pooh bear checking out Eeyore's ears. Oh, and Eeyore had to have a black nose just like Tigger and Pooh! Pooh Bear wouldn't have it any other way. Eeyore was a good sport :).


Tigger, Pooh, and Eeyeore

We hope you all had a Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

Great pictures! I love the whiskers- too cute. Rowen looks like he had a blast!

Josie S. said...

What a cute little family - I love that you all dressed up. Maybe we'll do that next year - if I can convince Todd! :)