First, it is my dear friend, Josie's Birthday. We have been friends for 27 years! We met in ballet when were only 3, went to Kindergarten through 12th grade together, then were roommates at EWU in the dorms, then moved into an apartment together with Devri for a year, were in each other's weddings, had baby boys exactly 3 months apart, and through all of this only became closer friends. Jos is a wonderful woman who I admire and love, I am honored to be her friend! On Friday Josie turned 30!!! We celebrated her birthday on Saturday with a day full of fun. The day started with Josie, Devri, and I doing the Jingle Bell 5K in Riverfront Park. It was a beautiful morning- sun shining on the river and crisp fall air. Then we dropped Josie off at home and headed to her SURPRISE party! She was surprised :). Then later that night we went out to dinner all together (with our husbands) to celebrate again. What a fun birthday celebration, Josie! Thanks for including us.

I now have another reason to love November 20th...
My little cousin, Olivia, was officially adopted by my aunt and uncle on Friday! It was a very special and emotional ceremony. We are so fortunate to have Olivia in our family- she is loved and adored by us all.
1 comment:
It was my best birthday yet!! Thanks for being such a huge part of my day and my life. I love you!!
Post a Comment