Sunday, January 3, 2010

She has joined the club...

Hey Maddy! Welcome to the club... and happy belated 30th birthday!


Devri and Cooper, Josie and Bennett, me and Rowen, Maddy and Clara

You have always brought so much joy to my life- since 2nd grade to be exact! As soon as you walk into a room it is MUCH brighter with happiness, energy, kindness, laughter... speaking of laughter, you have the most contagious laugh of anyone I know! People are happier when you are around... there is something very special about you and I think it has only become stronger since you have become a mommy. I admire you more than you will ever know. You will always be my dear, sweet Maddy!

2 comments:

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

Liz, what a sweet birthday message to Maddy (it brought tears to my eyes). I second everything you said...especially the laugh part and the fact that people are just happier when she is around. :-) I think it is so special that you two have been so close ever since 2nd grade - not many people can say that they have had such a dear friend that long.

Oh, I love the blogging marathon you have been on! Keep posting!!!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

If I can compose myself enough to write you back....

That is one of the nicest things I have heard in a long time, how lucky I am to have you in my life. Thank you from the bottom of my heart....my dear friend you yourself are an amazing woman. The reason you have friends for life is no one would ever let you go....it says so much about you. Love you lots.
Mad