Sunday, January 3, 2010

Montana

We spent a relaxing, family weekend in Montana the weekend before Christmas. It was just what we all needed. At first I was a little stressed about going... I didn't have all of my Christmas shopping done and the house was not even close to ready for Christmas guests but once we were on the road all of that was forgotten and we just had fun being together.

We stayed in a condo on a golf course. We played in the snow (there wasn't very much), went swimming in the indoor pool and relaxed in the hot tub (sorry, no photos of that- we were all swimming), ate an amazing meal of crab legs and filet mignon, stuffed ourselves with holiday treats, and a few of the family members who will remain nameless at this time, also stuffed themselves silly with a few too many drinks :). We played cards and watched movies, took long naps, and gave our Rowen lots of one on one attention...


Rowen playing pretend with Aunt Erin.
He just loves his Aunt Erin- she makes up the best pretend games!

Going on a snow walk with Mammy, Papa, mommy, and daddy.


Sledding with daddy... you can see here that he is enjoying it but it didn't last long.
Ro had a little spill, nothing serious, but he was done after that and has talked about it ever since. This kid doesn't forget anything!


Playing in the snow with mommy... "King of the mountain!".

Snuggles and cartoons with Uncle TJ :)


Going really fast on his sled with Papa- what a lucky boy!

2 comments:

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

So glad you got to get away for the weekend. I must admit that I am a little jealous. :-)

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

That looked very fun and relaxing. That sled of Rowen's looks great- but also a workout I bet.