Hello everyone! As you can see below, I have been on a blogging marathon today! Please catch up on all of our summer fun so far by reading the many posts below.
After thinking about it for quite some time, we have decided to go "private". Please leave a comment for me on the blog or email me if you want me to send you an invitation to our blog. It is really easy so don't think it will be difficult to view our blog once we are "private". If we know you at all or even if you know someone we know, we would be happy to send you an invitation to view our blog. We are not concerned about ANYONE who reads our blog (well- except for maybe Tim ;)), at this point we are just trying to be cautious and smart. I LOVE looking at random people's blogs (I know it is a bit weird) but when you have a child, I think it is probably best to be on the cautious side.
We will go private a week from today. Thanks for understanding!
8 comments:
Count me in! readingarmadillo@gmail.com
Looks like you guys are having a great summer! I think Rowen is really adorable. And I can't believe how well he talks. Emery talks a lot but not in such long and complete sentences. I love reading your blog and seeing want another little guy Emery's age is doing. I totally know what you mean about reading other peoples blogs. There are a few friends of friends that I enjoy reading on a regular basis. nudeducksflyatnoon@hotmail.com
I want to know about Roro's life:)
pixiedust_199@hotmail.com
I love reading your blog - Rowen is so cute and it looks like you all have so much fun together! Count me in too!
thomas.katie86@yahoo.com
Hi Liza! I love these latest blogs! What fun it looks like you guys are having this summer! Please send to both Brady and I at bmcmacken@gmail.com and danamcmacken@yahoo.com
Thanks!
xoxox
Sign me up! I promise not to share with Tim. ;-)
I just realized I missed all the posts below this one! Looks like you guys have been having fun! Sign me up for the Rowen blog! I love reading about that boy...he's such a sweetheart! :)
If I can't read your blog, I'd never know what you're up to....Please sign me up!
Post a Comment