

We had a relaxed and easy 4th of July. We planned to go camping but then my brother and Erin had to quickly move to Corvallis so that TJ could start his summer job before starting school in September at OSU. Since my parents helped them move, we canceled the camping trip.
It turned out great though... we spent the evening with Eric's family and then went to the fireworks at the park downtown. Rowen loved the fireworks! He yelled out some sort of excited phrase each time a firework went off so you can imagine how delightful that was. I felt sort of bad for the people sitting around us without kids- they had no idea a very loud 2 1/2 year old was going to react in such big ways to EVERY firework! Eric and I once again had the time of our lives watching Ro enjoy life so much.
2 comments:
I love that Ro commented on all the fireworks. Bet that was so entertaining for you and Eric. ;-)
How sweet is that! I bet the people around you that it was very cute...who couldn't love a toddler who is so excited about fireworks! :)
Post a Comment