I am going to wait a few more days to make our blog private so you still have time to comment or email me at mustardliza@yahoo.com to let me know if you want/need and invite to our "private" blog. I don't have time today to figure it out :).
I have been meaning to add a favorite blog of mine to my blog roll on the side of the page but just haven't gotten around to it. I love reading this blog each day (if I get a chance). This woman is such an amazing writer. I think that her posts and words mean so much to me because she is a mama of little ones right now just like me and I can relate. But the most amazing thing about her words is that she says exactly how I feel about Rowen, about being a mommy, about life in general that I can't seem to put into words. I don't have that creative writing ability- I barely have a writing ability at all. So, if you feel like it check it out at ...
http://www.kellehampton.com/
When I first started reading her blog I came across this post- beware, you WILL cry!
http://www.kellehampton.com/2010/01/nella-cordelia-birth-story.html
She is quite inspiring. I am amazed at how honest she is about everything- the good and the bad. Of course I don't KNOW her, so she may not be these things at all; however, when I read her posts I always finish feeling a bit renewed, ready to be a better mommy, friend, wife, person in general. I think that says a great deal about her as a writer.
2 comments:
Yes please include me liza- I of course want to be able to keep viewing your great blog.
Wow, that girl IS inspiring! What an amazing birth story!
Cute new blog background!
Post a Comment