Pax got ear tubes today. He has been an angel! Only a few tears when waking up and he was burpy so that caused some discomfort ( probably from the gas he was given during surgery). Overall it went amazingly smooth! We are so happy it is over, that Pax sailed through it, and are now hoping it relieves any discomfort he was having. Now that the fluid can drain properly he should be able to hear much better too.
Here are some photos from this morning...
By the way, I have figured out how to blog from my iPhone! That is what I am doing right now, sitting in the car, parked in the garage as Paxton sleeps in the carseat. I don't want to move him and risk him waking when he really needs a good nap :).








3 comments:
Poor little guy! Glad he's doing well now though!
Wow what a brave little boy! He looks so content in all the photos. I am so glad the process went smooth and you can move on and not worry. Hugs for sweet Pax!
Poor baby. Glad to hear it went well! He looks like he was just happy to be with you guys. :)
Post a Comment