Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rowen- the author


Rowen loves to write. He writes something most days- a note, a letter, and sometimes when mommy can sit down with him for an extended period of time he writes an entire book!

We couldn't be more proud of our little author. We have always half-joked that Rowen could be a fabulous writer when he grows up because of his amazing imagination.  I don't think it is a joke at all- I think it could become reality someday. We'll see.

Here are just a few of the books he has written recently. I should have taken photos of the inside of the books because his stories are wonderful!










Interview with the author- Rowen Volk

Why do you like to write books?
Because it is fun!

What do you like to write about the most?
About the zoo and lightning.

How many books have you written?
1, 2, 3. I have written 6 books.

Where do you get the ideas for your stories?
From zoos, cartoons, books we read.

What does your family think of your writing?
FUN!


We sure do! Great work Rowen! We love you.

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

That is such a great way to foster his imagination! How great that he loves to write! Even if he doesn't become an author those skills will help him in whatever he does!

Tim, Devri, Cooper, and Quinn said...

More proof that you are such a GREAT mama, Liz. I learn so much from you...