Monday, May 26, 2008

Happy Baby

Rowen is just so much fun! I say that all day long because I am having so much fun with our little guy. He is so smiley and giggly. We just are so in love with him. Here are a few of the most recent photos we have of him taken on Sunday.
I love you Daddy!
It has been a challenging past few weeks. Eric was very sick with pneumonia. Pretty shocking to all of us! His left lung ended up collapsing and he was admitted to the hospital. He spent 9 long days there and endured some pretty painful procedures to get that lung inflated again (however- no surgery- YAY!). We are so thankful that he is feeling better and back home with us where he will continue to recover. Rowen and I missed him terribly. Eric and I are both very thankful for our parents who helped me out by taking care of Rowen and supporting both of us through such a trying time.
We love you!

4 comments:

Josie S. said...

I'm so glad Eric's home! Let us know if we can help out in any way!

This Is The Day said...

Aww...those pictures are adorable! I bet Rowen really missed his daddy! We're so thankful that he is okay and on the mend. What a scary ordeal, but you made it through!

Matt Maddy and Clara said...

What a great picture of Rowen & Eric! We are so happy that Eric is back home with you and Rowen.

Jen, Gabe and kiddos said...

Does he have red hair?!? How cute! He looks a lot like TJ. :)