Rowen has been playing hard over the past few weeks. This warm weather suits him! By nap time he is exhausted and most nights bed time is a breeze- he is asleep in minutes, sometimes only seconds. We couldn't be having more fun ourselves. Watching our boy love life and find joy in all things is so amazing. Thank you Rowen!

Rowen's new favorite toy- the hose!

Trying to get a drink :)

Grammy always makes everything so fun!

Ready for a summer cruise in the yard!

Chasing ducks with dada at Manito Park.
This ended badly. Rowen couldn't catch the seagull (we wouldn't let him even if he could), so he had a complete melt down in the park. Eric had to carry him back to the car while the entire park watched us force our screaming child into his carseat. It was pretty funny :).

"Hey, daddy! Want to go on a ride?"

Of course Rowen could only take this little baby slide for a few minutes.
Soon we were off to the long, fast, "big kid" slide!

I take Rowen on a bike ride every day I have off of work.
Some days, when I cut it too close to nap time, it ends like this.
4 comments:
I love the last picture! Aren't they so much fun at this age? It's the prefect age for summer. There is so much to explore :)
Oh my goodness, I can't believe how much he has grown! He looks so different from the last time I saw him...so big and grown up! I love the bike pic...too sweet!
Great story about the park! I am not too excited for Clara's first public tantrum...
I love the pictures of Rowen playing in the water- perfect!
This talk of Rowen falling asleep at night in mere seconds has me very jealous, Liz! :-) The story about Rowen trying to catch the seagull in the park is hilarious - what a character!
Post a Comment