Thursday, December 18, 2008

Let it snow!

Well the snow just doesn't seem to be letting up. We are anywhere between 23 and 29 inches depending on the news station you are watching. It is really beautiful and kind of fun to be stuck at home on a cold winery day. We have had a fun day playing with Grammy and Papa inside today(it is a little too cold for a little one like Rowen to be outside playing in the snow so we haven't had a chance to enjoy it too much yet).

This was on Saturday. Rowen's first sled ride! Go daddy, go!



This is from this morning (with Grammy). Rowen is as tall as the snow is deep!

2 comments:

The Reading Armadillo said...

Wow! I can't believe how much snow you guys have gotten. It does look like fun though.

Andrew and Olivia said...

Hey Liza,
Katie said you were wanting to see my blog and I know I like to read yours as well, so if you want to send me an e-mail to oliviamarye@hotmail.com I can send you the link to get into my blog :)