Saturday, December 27, 2008

Winter Visits from Good Friends







Over the last few weeks we have had a chance to get together with a few of our closest friends. Josie, Todd, and Bennet and Tim, Devri, and Cooper came over a few weekends ago for dinner. It was fun to watch the boys play together. Bennett is getting so big. Isn't he adorable?! And of course Cooper is getting so big as well... he is now 7 weeks and so very handsome. I love holding him- those snuggly newborn days are so special.

Matt, Maddy and Clara also visited us the other day. Clara is so beautiful... I got a little emotional when I saw her this time. She has changed so much, growing so fast, and just so very darling. I see so much of Maddy in her which makes me love her even more :).

We are so fortunate to have such amazing friends. I love being with my the "girls" I grew up as moms together now! I hope we get to see some of our other friends we haven't seen in a long time very soon... now that the holidays are over maybe we will have more time to socializing.

No comments: