Thursday, December 18, 2008

"MEOW, MEOW"


Rowen's favorite word/sound is "MEOW". He is really quite good at it now and he knows it too! He will meow and then smile up at us like, " I'm so smart!" Once he gets started saying it, he just keeps going and going. We have heard a few "WOOF"s but meow is definitely his favorite! Every time Rococo goes by he meows at her and he has a stuffed kitty from his Nana and Grandpa that he picks up and meows at too. The other day I brought in the groceries and Eric was holding Rowen in the kitchen. When I pulled the cat food out of the grocery bag Rowen pointed at the cat on the front of the bag and started meowing! We had to laugh at that one.



Racoco is such a patient cat. She lets Rowen "pet" her even when he isn't being very nice :).


Looks like Gus, doesn't it Tim and Dev?

No comments: