I recently bought Rowen a new pair of pajamas that have guitars on them. He loves playing the guitar with daddy so I knew he would love them. I was right! He was thrilled with the design on the fabric but a bit confused with the style. You see, Ro has been wearing two piece pajamas for quite some time now and he has connected footy pajamas with babies.
This video is hilarious! Ro danced like this for over 20 minutes. He talks about his good buddy Cooper in this video... it is pretty cute. Enjoy :).
Guitar PJ Jam
3 comments:
Oh my goodness, that is TOO cute! Love it! K loved it too...she knows how to turn them on so she sat here and watched it over and over. :)
So fun seeing you guys yesterday!
Love this video, Liz! Rowen is totally Eric's groupie, and I just love his dance moves - so uninhibited! :-) I don't think there is anything cuter than a baby/toddler in footie pj's. And just so Rowen knows, Coop does have a pair of guitar pj's, although I think they are too small now. We will have to get him a pair so they can wear them and rock out with the dads together!
How adorable! Roro is such a good dancer, he gets more into it as the video goes on! Clara watched and said I want to watch Roro again...let me see that little boy again!
Post a Comment